Pages

Thursday 12 April 2012

Colourful Spring


I totally fell in love with this hair of Lelutka. Called Nicole. It  made my style of the day. Colours are what can make us cheer sometimes sad.. colours are what reflects our mood for the day .

Let all colours shine your day today ..yourself is certainly a colour as well and as Bob Marley says  Dont Worry Be Happy  winks*





Top: ***Arisaris Rig38 Afro top   , ArisAris                                     L$0 Group Gift

Pants:  [Pumpkin] Loose jeans G , [Villena, Pumpkin, JEM]            L$0 LuckyLetter MESH*

Bag: I ALEIDA I Male gift bag (3) , I ALEIDA I                            L$0 group gift

Shoes: GG WOMENS-super high stilettos-gold  , Grumble               L$0 storeCard

Earrings ***Arisaris Bells Earring Gift for group  , ArisAris            L$0 Group Gift

Bangles: Maxi Gossamer - Boho Bangles - Mahogany                    L$0 Group Gift
                           (join secondlife:///app/group/a8ed2190-f0f3-1da7-708f-c192065d2d62/about and check the notices)

Hairs:[LeLutka]-NICOLE hair - AlmostGoth - , Lelutka                 L$269


No comments:

Post a Comment